Your chance to win a free 2-week Loadscan trial
We’ve received great feedback from bark and mulch producers who are keen on our load volume scanning (LVS) systems due to the ease, efficiency and supply volume guarantees that Loadscan delivers. However, the one thing we keep hearing is that it would be great to try before you buy.
So, here’s your chance to do just that! We’re offering you the chance to win a 2-week trial of a Loadscan load volume scanner completely free of charge. But be quick, entries will close at the end of the show, 25 January.
There are two ways you can enter:
1. Visit us next week on booth 118 at the USCC Compost 2018 show and we’ll grab your details.
2. Email email@example.com with your company details.
Terms and conditions:
– To be eligible you must enter via email or in-person at Compost 2018 by 25 January 2018.
– Free trial must be completed by February 2018.
– Trial terms and conditions apply; winner will be responsible for any scanner damage incurred while installed on their site.
How load volume scanners work
Trucks or trailers drive below the scan head. Vehicles can be fitted with RFID tags to automatically identify them. The non-contact scanning process is fully automated; every load is recorded including 3D load profiles. Loadscan’s powerful load management software provides insightful, user-friendly data. Read more…
Meet Chris and Andrew
Keep your eye out for our sales managers Chris van Schagen and Andrew Duffy at Compost 2018. They’ll be manning the Loadscan booth (#118) and will be talking to those interested in scanners as well as anyone who would like to inquire about becoming a Loadscan dealer.