Loadscan’s LVS/CVS/MPS Manufacturer Warranty
Last updated: June 19, 2023
This product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from
date of installation. The warranty needs to be registered through the website to start this
process. The warranty covers only the replacement or repair of any part that fails as a result
of a fault in manufacture or assembly. Defective parts will be replaced or serviced by
LoadScan Ltd or their authorized representative without charge for labour or materials,
subject to the conditions detailed below.
Conditions of Warranty
1. Defective parts shall at the option of LoadScan Ltd be returned to LoadScan or their
authorized representative for repair or replacement.
2. The owner is responsible for any handling, transportation, and insurance costs if
defective part needs to be returned for repair.
3. Repairs carried out other than by LoadScan Ltd or persons authorized by LoadScan
Ltd cancel the warranty.
4. This warranty does not extend to accessory devices or consumables used with the
product and not supplied with the original equipment.
5. This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from
causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including
but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect,
accidental damage, normal wear, improper voltage, mechanical shock, liquid spillage,
vermin infestation, external software, connection of accessory devices, power devices
or consumables other than those approved by LoadScan, or alterations made to the
product which are not authorized by LoadScan Ltd.
This warranty is additional to the mandatory conditions and warranties which are implied
by the laws and regulations of the country/state of sale. However, to the extent permitted by
such legislation, LoadScan Ltd excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential