An LVS to suit your business
LoadScan offers a range of cost-effective Load Volume Scanner (LVS) configurations and truck measurement solutions to suit most Industries and Applications. Whether it’s a highly portable system to move from job to job, a permanent installation or a fully customized application – LoadScan has the truck measurement solution for you.
See how LoadScan Load Volume Scanner (LVS) technology can benefit your business.
Industries and Applications
Other applications for Volumetric Truck Load Measurement
- FEMA Contractors: disaster cleanup debris monitoring. Replace manual human monitor estimates with accurate, automated measurement.
- Oil & Gas: accurate shale-oil drilling separation waste tracking. Optimize cartage efficiency and accurately track the size of your contaminated waste liabilities.
Municiple Authorities: winter snow and debris removal. Accurately measure snow volumes carted to snow-dump yards and monitor other debri cleanup abd bulk cartage contracts.
- Ports: measurement of bulk product loading/unloading ships or crushed ice trucked to fishing vessels.
Waste & Recycling: measurement of crushed, shredded or ground waste and recycling materials such as scrap steel, tyre rubber, crushed concrete etc.
- Pulp & Paper Mills: measurement of incoming wood-chip and hog fuel materials.
- Bio-Fuels: measurement of bulk biomass materials for energy and bio-fuel production.